I’m excited to announce the first writing prompt blog challenge for the Green Moms Network! We’ll have a unique writing prompt for each day of the month, and this will be a flexible challenge.
Here are the basic guidelines:
- You can write a post for each of the prompts or only one – you can participate at the level you feel comfortable.
- Anyone can participate in the challenge, but only members of the Green Moms Network are eligible to win prizes.
- To earn entries in the giveaway, you must write on topic and record your entries in Rafflecopter (only one post may be recorded per day).
- Create a category or tag on your blog so you can link directly to that page in the Linky below.
- Please include a link to http://www.greenmomsnetwork.com and/or the button somewhere in your posts. It can be at the bottom.
For the month of April, we’ll also be running discounts on annual memberships. You can use this discount in combination with your affiliate link.
- For 10% off a basic annual membership, use code EARTHDAY
- For 15% off an elite annual membership, use code EARTHELITE
Full list of topics
You can title your post whatever you like, just write on topic
- My life before kids
- My life before I met my spouse
- My hopes for my children
- What I love about my spouse
- Earth Day ideas for kids and families
- The one thing I want my kids to always remember
- What being green (or natural or eco-friendly) means to me
- The first steps I took to being green
- Reasons why I choose to be green
- Hardest green change you made or just can’t make
- A green parenting failure
- My favorite movie or movie genre
- Favorite book or what I like to read
- My favorite or go-to organic/healthy recipe
- My favorite childhood memory
- If I could travel anywhere
- If I could live anywhere
- 100 things that make me smile or laugh
- What inspires me
- What brings me peace
- What I do just for me
- Why I love myself
- A skill I want to learn
- My least favorite household chore
- What I wish my mom had told me
- My biggest fear
- My least healthy habit
- Things most people are surprised to learn about me
- I’m not supermom
- Answer the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind: http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/
Add yourself to the linky
Be sure you link directly to the category or tag page so other members and readers can easily find your posts.
Grab the linky code
You can add the linky to the bottom of your posts if you’d like!
Grab the button
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.greenmomsnetwork.com/?p=730" title="April Blog Writing Challenge" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.greenmomsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/april-blog-challenge.jpg" alt="April Blog Writing Challenge" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.greenmomsnetwork.com/?p=730" title="April Blog Writing Challenge" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.greenmomsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/april-blog-challenge.jpg" width="150" height="150" alt="April Blog Writing Challenge" style="border:none;" /></a></div>